Our current Certificate of Registration, also known as Illinois Business Authorization, is blue with an image of Illinois in the background.
The following information is printed on your certificate of registration:
- Illinois account ID or license number
- Business name
- Doing business as (DBA) name, if applicable
- Location code, if applicable
- Issued date
- Registration expiration dates, if applicable
- The tax for which the certificate is issued
When it is mailed to you, your Certificate of Registration is accompanied by a “Taxpayer Notification, Business Authorization” cover letter.