How do I enter the Senior Citizens Real Estate Tax Deferral Program?

To enter the program, contact your County Collector's Office to receive an application. Once you have completed the application, you must file it with the Collector's Office on or before March 1 of each year that you wish to defer your property taxes or special assessments.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.