Which form do I use to file for a homeowner's association?

If you file federal Form 1120-H, you will file  Form IL-1120, Corporation Income and Replacement Tax Return for Illinois purposes.  Your Form IL-1120, Step 2, Line 1 corresponds to the federal Form 1120-H, Line 19 (taxable income).

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.