Why didn't I get an IL-PIN assigned to me this year?

We cannot issue you an IL-PIN if you

  • did not file Form IL-1040, Individual Income Tax Return, last year or
  • filed last year's return too late for us to assign your IL-PIN for this year.

You may still be eligible to use Illinois' free  MyTax Illinois program.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.