I received a Form 1099-INT from IDOR; must I report that as income?

You must contact the Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-829-1040, or visit www.irs.gov to see if that income is taxable.  If it is taxed on your federal return it will be taxed on your state return.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.