I need the 1040-EZ tax form. Where is it located?

The 1040-EZ is a federal form.  You will need to contact the Internal Revenue Service for this form at www.irs.gov.  The Illinois Department of Revenue only has one individual income tax form, which is the  IL-1040, Individual Income Tax Return

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.