If I have a qualified motor vehicle but occasionally operate via interstate-only, do I need to register for IFTA?

One option is to purchase a single trip permit for each jurisdiction through which you intend to travel. Single trip permits allow you to travel temporarily through a jurisdiction without registering for IFTA, but may become expensive if used more than just occasionally. To obtain single trip permits, contact an authorized permit provider.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.