What form must I use to report the Tire User Fee?

Unless the Tire User Fee has already been paid by a supplier, a retailer or service person that sells and delivers tires in Illinois must file and pay the fee using Form ST-8, Tire User Fee Return. You also may file Form ST-8 electronically using MyTax Illinois.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.