What if an IL-PIN has not been assigned to me?

If no IL-PIN was assigned, you may still file your return through MyTax Illinois if you have a valid driver’s license or state ID card issued by the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.