Will I get an additional account ID for the Live Adult Entertainment Facility Surcharge?

Yes. All active operators will be assigned an account ID to be used to file their surcharge returns. If you are currently registered for other taxes with IDOR, a new account ID will be issued when the surcharge is added to your MyTax Illinois profile.

Answers others found helpful

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.