If I have more than one Live Adult Entertainment Facility subject to the surcharge, will I need to file multiple returns?

If you have multiple facilities subject to the surcharge and these facilities are organized and operated under the same Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), you do not need to file a separate return for each facility. Form LA-2, Multiple Facility Form, allows users to calculate their surcharge due for each facility and combine the liability on a single return. If you have multiple facilities operating independently under separate FEINs, you must file a separate Form LA-1 for each facility.

Answers others found helpful

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.