What if I close my Live Adult Entertainment Facility or stop providing Live Adult Entertainment at my facility during the year?

If you have permanently closed your facility, you must file Form LA-1 within one month of closing.

Answers others found helpful

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.