What if I make a mistake on my Form LA-1, Live Adult Entertainment Facility Surcharge?

MyTax Illinois allows users to amend their returns electronically. If you make a mistake on your Form LA-1, you must file Form LA-1-X, Amended Live Adult Entertainment Facility Surcharge Return, to correct it. Multiple-facility filers can also file Form LA 2-X, Amended Multiple Facility Form, to correct the previously reported figures for one or more facilities.

Answers others found helpful

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.