How can Form RUT-25-LSE be corrected?

If you have previously filed a Form RUT-25-LSE and now need to correct the return, you must complete and file Form RUT-25-LSE-X, Amended Use Tax Return for Lease Transactions.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.