If I am a payroll provider, employer, or payee, how do I file my W-2s and 1099s through MyTax Illinois?

MyTax Illinois, our online account filing and management program, may be used to submit Forms W-2, W-2c, W-2G, 1099-R, and 1099- MISC. If you do not already have a MyTax Illinois withholding tax account, you must first create one to be able to file using this method. Once your MyTax Account is set up, enter the W-2, W-2c, W-2G, 1099-R, or 1099-MISC information on MyTax Illinois for each form, one form at a time. For detailed information, go to our website at mytax.illinois.gov. Note: You cannot bulk file through MyTax Illinois.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.