Can I still use my IL-PIN to file using MyTax Illinois or tax preparation software if I file with a different filing status or name than last year?

Yes. You can use tax preparation software or MyTax Illinois if your filing status or name has changed from last year.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.