I have lost my refund check, how do I get a new one?

To get a replacement for a lost refund check, you may write the Comptroller's Office at 325 W Adams St, Springfield, IL 62704. Include your name, address, Social Security number (SSN) or Federal employer identification number(FEIN), check number, and refund amount (if known). If you have additional questions about replacing the check, please call the Comptroller's Office at 1 800-877-8078.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.