How do I register to be an out-of-state withholding agent?

To register your business you may choose one of the following options:

For more information about who is required to withhold, see Publication 130, Who Is Required to Withhold Illinois Income Tax.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.