What do I do if I did not receive my W-2 from my employer?

If you did not receive your Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, you should contact your employer. Employers are required to issue W-2 forms to employees no later than January 31 following the close of the calendar year.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.