Who qualifies to receive personal property replacement tax payments?

Only districts that collected personal property taxes for the 1977 tax year (1976 for Cook County) are eligible to receive a share of the money. Districts created after 1977 do not receive replacement tax money since they did not experience a loss in revenue.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.