I’m filing my Form IL-1040 using MyTax Illinois. Where do I enter my unemployment income?

Your unemployment compensation is already included in your adjusted gross income (Form IL-1040, Line 1) and does not have to be added separately. If you had Illinois withholding taken from your unemployment compensation, you will enter the total amount withheld on the appropriate line of Form IL-1040 along with Illinois withholding from any W-2 and 1099 forms you may have. See the current year Form IL-1040 for specific line numbers for withholding.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.