Do I need to send you my W-2 forms if I filed my IL-1040 using the MyTax Illinois program?

Generally, you do not send your W-2 form(s) to us when you use MyTax Illinois because the information we need from them is entered when you file electronically. You should keep the W-2 forms in your books and records in the event we send you a notice requesting a copy.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.