Yes. IDOR will no longer be printing and mailing certificate for certain tax types including:
- Retailers' Occupation Tax Act (35 ILCS 120/)
- Use Tax Act (35 ILCS 105/)
- Service Use Tax Act (35 ILCS 110/)
- Service Occupation Tax Act (35 ILCS 115/)
- Hotel Operators' Occupation Tax Act (35 ILCS 145/)
- Automobile Renting Occupation and Use Tax Act (35 ILCS 155)
- Rental Purchase Agreement Occupation and Use Tax Act (35 ILCS 180)
- Parking Excise Tax Act (35 ILCS 525/)
- Medical Cannabis Cultivation Privilege Tax (410 ILCS 130/)
- Dry-Cleaning Solvents Tax (415 ILCS 135/)
- Cannabis Cultivation Privilege Tax (410 ILCS 705/60)
- Cannabis Purchaser Excise Tax Act (410 ILCS 705/65)
These certificates will be issued electronically.
MyTax Illinois is the primary method you should use to obtain and print a copy of your Certificate of Registration or License. From your MyTax Account, the Certificate of Registration or License is located by selecting "View more account options" and then "View Account Letters" in the "Letters and Messages" panel. You can also contact our Central Registration Division at 217 785-3707 or by email by using the "Questions, Comments, or Request" link at the bottom of this page. Please include your Illinois account ID or license number and business name in your request.
For more information see the Business Registration web page.