How do I register and file my business's Unemployment returns?

Illinois State Unemployment is administered by the Illinois Department of Employment Security. Contact them at 1-800-247-4984 or visit their website at You may file your UI-3/40 report and pay your Unemployment Insurance Tax via MyTax Illinois.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.