How do I show the pass-through of depreciation from other businesses?

This amount is shown on your Illinois Schedule K-1-P, Partner's or Shareholder's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, and Recapture, and should be included on your tax return on the line specified for additions or subtractions that flow through from a partnership or S corporation.  Do not include the pass-through amount of depreciation on Form IL-4562, Special Depreciation, or the line on your return that is designated for Form IL-4562. The amounts on these lines should be for depreciation amounts earned directly by you.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.