How do I pay the Rental Purchase Agreement Occupation Tax I owe?

You must submit Form ST-201, Rental Purchase Agreement Occupation Tax Return, to report and pay Rental Purchase Agreement Occupation Tax. Illinois law requires Form ST-201 to be filed electronically, and the tax to be paid electronically. Use MyTax Illinois to file your Form ST-201 and pay any tax due.

To request a waiver of the electronic return filing and payment mandate, complete Form IL-900-EW, Electronic Waiver Request, which is available from the Department by request at 217 782-7897, 1 800 732-8866, or 217 782-3336. If granted and unless renewed, this waiver shall not exceed two years.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.