Can I check the status of my amended return refund online?

No, you can only check the status of your original current year refund online. You must call our tax information line at 1 800-732-8866 to check your refund from your amended return, or you may use the "Questions, Comments, or Request" link at the bottom of this page to email your inquiry. 

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.