May I file my IL-1040 electronically if I have Illinois tax withheld from my unemployment compensation?

Yes, you are able to file electronically if you have Illinois Income Tax withheld from your unemployment compensation.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.