I need the 1040-EZ tax form. Where is it located?

The 1040-EZ is a federal form that is no longer used.  You will need to contact the Internal Revenue Service for federal forms at www.irs.gov.  The Illinois Department of Revenue only has one individual income tax form, which is the  IL-1040, Individual Income Tax Return

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.