Can I get a copy of my RUT-25, RUT-25-LSE, RUT-50, RUT-75?

You should complete  Form IL-4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, if you need a copy of your tax return and any attachment to that return. A separate Form IL-4506 must be completed for each tax type requested. There is a $5 charge for each copy of the return, which includes all attachments, and an additional $5 charge if you want the document certified.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.