After you log in to MyTax Illinois account, take the following actions.
- Select "View more account options" in your "Business Income Tax" account
- Select "View Account Periods" in "Periods and Submissions"
- Choose the appropriate period (tax year ending date) for your payment
- Select "Make a Payment"
- Select "Bank Account Debit" to make an electronic payment
- Choose the payment type associated with the return you are filing
Note: Form IL-1120 filers may make estimated payments by selecting "View more account options", "Account Options", then "Make an Estimated Payment" in their Business Income Tax account.