How can I get on a payment plan if I cannot pay my balance due?

You should complete Form CPP-1, Payment Installment Plan Request  if you have tax delinquencies you cannot pay in full because of a financial hardship and would like to enter into a payment installment plan with us. You must also complete Form EG-13-I, Financial and Other Information Statement for Individuals, or Form EG-13-B, Financial and Other Information Statement for Businesses, if the payment agreement amount that you are applying for, including penalties and interest, is over $5,000. You must have filed all tax returns through the current date. All outstanding liabilities will be part of the same payment plan. After we process your request, we will let you know if your payment plan is approved.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.