Chase Debit Card FAQ's - For IL-1040 Returns Processed in 2015 or Prior

Between 2013 and 2015, the Illinois Department of Revenue offered a debit card option instead of a paper check through an agreement with JPMorgan Chase (Chase). If you received a Chase debit card, it can be used anywhere VISA is accepted. Or, to receive the cash value of your card, please visit to find a Chase bank or ATM location near you. For more information, call IDOR Taxpayer Assistance at 1-800-732-8866 (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm).