The mission of the CCR Committee is to improve alignment among State initiatives, policy, and external supports to the unifying vision statement through:
- Actionable recommendations to the P-20 Council and State Agencies
- The development and implementation of policy
- Coordinating efforts across externally-driven programs and state initiatives
- Improving employer ownership and engagement
- Serving as a forum for meaningful practitioner input
All Illinois learners will have access to multiple quality college and career pathway options, and will complete a pathway that (1) leads to and through an apprenticeship or another quality postsecondary education and training program, (2) supports attainment of foundational employability skills and a credential valued by regional employers, and (3) enables further education and career advancement through efficient linkages.
For more information about joining the CCR Committee, please contact Emily Rusca