2023 Illinois Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (FFY2022)
Submission Deadline: All submissions must be sent to AGR.ISCBG@illinois.gov and received by 4:00 pm, April 15, 2022. The deadline date referenced in the Request For Application is for internal purposes only.
Details To Note:
- Illinois has been allocated $586,591.08.
- Proposal grant cycle will start January 1, 2023 and final end date is September 29, 2025.
- The maximum grant award will be $75,000.00
Checklist of Required Documents and Details
- State law now requires entities to register and pre-qualify online at grants.illinois.gov before they can apply for a state grant. For further details, see the Notice of Funding Opportunity posted below.
- 2023 SCBGP Request for Application
- 2023 Proposal Submission Guide
- 2023 Application Cover Sheet
This form is required and should be the first page of the Proposal Packet that is submitted to the Department.
- 2023 Proposal Project Profile
This document is provided to applicants for the development of their proposals. It is the primary application form and outlines in detail the information that USDA requires for a project to be funded in the Illinois State Plan for the program. HR 133 Proposal Project Profile
- SCBGP Performance Measures
US Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service - W-9 Form
- Outcomes and Indicators each project must include.
Terms and Conditions
This form is required for payments by the Illinois Office of the Comptroller. It should be included in the submitted Proposal Packet.
- Allowable and Unallowable Expenses
- Reporting Requirements