Located on the Illinois State Fairgrounds in the Shed, East of the Dairy Building
Illinois Products Farmers' Market
Illinois State Fairgrounds
801 E Sangamon Ave
Springfield, IL 62794
- Stay home if you are sick or you are in a high risk group
- Follow CDC guidelines to wear masks and practice good cough and hand hygiene
- Customers age 65+ should have someone shop for them whenever possible
- Customers age 65+ that need to shop for themselves should come from 4pm -5pm
- Do not touch produce/products before buying, the vendor will bag purchases
- No onsite food consumption
- Make a shopping list and complete shopping as quickly as possible
- Limit interactions with other customers, vendors
- If paying with cash pay with exact change (or round up)
- SNAP customers will still be able to us LINK card for tokens.
- Limit two customers per household, if possible
- No pets
The Illinois Products Farmers Market mission is to support our local farmers and growers by providing a venue to directly market their goods. Our vendors are committing their time and resources to be at the Illinois Products Farmers Market to serve you. Which is why we ask our guests to adhere to the following guidelines:
- No outside alcohol Due to liability issues, guests of the Illinois Products Farmers Market are only allowed to purchase alcohol from the licensed vendors at the market.
- No outside food The Illinois Products Farmers Market is a marketplace for consumers to purchase fresh produce and food directly from the producer or grower. Bringing outside food is contrary to our mission.
- No Pets Due to food safety concerns, only certified service animals are allowed at the Illinois Products Farmers Market.
- Profanity and Rude Behavior will not be Tolerated The Illinois Products Farmers Market is a family-friendly marketplace and we reserve the right to ask anyone who is disturbing the peace to leave the premises.
Thank you for supporting the Illinois Products Farmers Market and your local farmers and growers.