What Can We Do to Help?
CRSA staff assists parents, service providers, schools, legislators and other professionals to:
- reduce barriers to receiving needed service(s);
- provide technical assistance to parents, service consumers and service providers to appropriately access needed services;
- help agencies, schools, and parents to form working partnerships using a team approach;
- address/resolve multiple agency disagreements about residential placement or funding of placement and services; and
- assist local communities, upon request, to develop or strengthen collaborative interagency networking.
CRSA Staff will provide callers with services which include, but are not limited to:
Giving callers information about:
- How the state and local service system works
- How to find help/support/assistance
- Understanding eligibility criteria for services
- Accessing Systems of Care
Referring callers to appropriate agencies or individuals for:
- Accurate information
- Advocacy assistance
- Technical assistance
- Direct services
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions or need help Call us, Toll Free.
We are a state supported service so there is no charge for our services!
Your opinions and your right to confidentiality will be respected!