The Illinois Division of Developmental Disabilities provides services and supports for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. Whether you are:
We can answer your questions and help you in finding the necessary services. Possible services include:
- In-Home Supports to help you live more independently.
- Respite Care to provide temporary relief to your caregiver.
- Job Coaches to help you succeed in the workplace.
- Residential Living Arrangements to provide you with the security and care you need.
- Adaptive Equipment to make you more independent.
- Other Supports to improve your quality of life.
To find out more information about available services and supports for persons with developmental disabilities, you can:
- Contact your local coordination agency
- Call the DHS Helpline: 1-888-DD-PLANS or 1-866-376-8446 (TTY)
- Visit our Parents and Children page
- Visit our Living in the Community page