DoIT’s Digital Enablement Strategy Includes the Following Components:
• Provide state-of-the-art innovation and technology to optimize the delivery of services to our citizens
• Ensure interoperability of systems and data across State agencies
• Create a nimble and flexible technology organization to meet the needs of agencies
• Provide best in-class technology services
Every day, millions of Illinois residents interact with state government. Tasks such as applying for benefits, acquiring or updating state licenses and obtaining information on state government should be easy and efficient to navigate.
DoIT’s State Data Practice (SDP) brings together the best in technology, design and talent to facilitate the use of interoperable platforms for sharing information across the enterprise.
The team at DoIT’s SDP strives to innovate and improve service delivery for state agencies, which ultimately benefits Illinois citizens. The focus is on enterprise-wide solutions that center around:
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Data Analytics
- Data Interoperability Platform
The work of DoIT’s State Data Practice focuses on the following key initiatives:
- Let the data reveal the facts
- Share and collaborate with agencies
- Create momentum in Illinois to improve data services