The Department of Innovation & Technology (DoIT) is offering Cisco WebEx is now offering Cisco WebEx training to assist employees in getting started with WebEx and understand its many features. The sessions will be delivered live via WebEx where you will see a user friendly tool to enhance work place collaboration. All employees that schedule or host audio, we, and video conferences should attend the WebEx Meeting Center training.
WebEx Meeting Center, users will learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting, configure settings, and invite others to join
- Join and/or host a meeting
- Connect to your meeting audio
- Share files and interact with participants
- Record and archive meetings
- Productivity tool integration
- Manage your personal WebEx account an all the basics
WebEx Meeting Center Quick Reference Guide
Are you a WebEx Event Center user?
- Do you host large-scale events for groups of 100 to 3000?
- Do you require panelists, presenters and co-hosts for your events?
- Do you use multimedia presentation to engage audiences?
- Do you need to track and answer incoming questions from audience through Q&A, chat or polling?
- Do you require customer surveys, invites and registration?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please register for Event Center training scheduled 10/11/2016.
WebEx Event Center Quick Reference Guide
Are you WebEx Training Center user?
- Are you an agency training coordinator/instructor?
- Do you have a need to deliver online training and e-learning curriculum?
- Do your students require hands on computer labs and breakout sessions?
- Require training registration for students?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please register for Training Center training scheduled 10/18/2016.
WebEX Training Center Quick Reference Guide