The IL ACTS SAP ERP application is a cloud based solution designed to support and integrate almost every functional area of the following business processes: procurement of goods and services, finance, accounting and human resources. A Governance, Risk and Compliance module (GRC) is included which not only manages user access but also any risks associated with segregation of duty conflicts.
Product Features and Descriptions
Integrated solution providing the following functionality:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Procurement of Goods and Services
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Asset Management
- Project/Cost Accounting
- Grants Management (currently only Grantee Management)
- Interfaced with the Comptroller's Statewide Accounting Management System (SAMS) for payment and receipts processing
- GRC tool to assist agency management with elimination of segregation of duties audit findings
Rates and Billing
DoIT fee waived at this time.
Ordering and Provisioning
Interested agencies not included in the initial implementation can contact the Il ACTS Program Director, Kevin.OToole@illinois.gov.
- Master Data Maintenance and other Functional Support
- Incident resolution
- Routine maintenance
- Change management
- Vendor management – cloud based services
- Tier 1 help desk services
- SAP GUI Installation – consolidated agencies
- Adopt standardized business processes included in IL ACTS
- Ensure legacy data integrity prior to transitioning
Service Levels and Metrics
Staff will respond to service requests during the published business hours.
Incident Response and Resolution
All incidents reported to DoIT will be captured in the DoIT service management ticketing system and addressed according to the Incident Management Guidelines.