Enterprise List Server Service provides hosted email customers with the ability to send mass email from a secure server via managed recipient lists. This service is utilized by several agencies and contains over 3 million members across more than 300 different lists.
Product Features and Descriptions
- Ability to send emails to very large groups of recipients from a secure server
- Managed email distribution
- Email recipient ability to sign-up and opt-out of receiving future mailings
- Automatic drop of listed email recipients whose addresses cannot be reached
Rates and Billing
Fee pertaining to this service is incorporated with the Enterprise Email service.
Ordering and Provisioning
Service can be procured, modified or cancelled by selecting the "Order Services" button near the top of the right pane.
- Service provisioning and implementation
- Incident resolution
- Routine maintenance
- List creation based on information provided by the customer
- Provide list ownership to customers
- Provide tutorial and full customer support
- Notify all users of scheduled maintenance windows at least 48 hours in advance (outside of standard outage window of Sunday 7:00 PM to 11:59 PM)
- Develop and implement agency governance to ensure staff compliance with DoIT incident reporting and request requirements
- Ensure Department email is hosted by DoIT prior to ordering services
- Ensure the agency lists are maintained and submit requests to remove dormant or unused lists
Service Levels and Metrics
Staff will respond to service requests during the published business hours. DoIT targets to provision this service within 2 days.
Incident Response and Resolution
All incidents reported to DoIT will be captured in the DoIT service management ticketing system and addressed according to the Incident Management Guidelines
To report an incident, click here Report Problems Form
or contact the DoIT Service Desk at 217-524-3648 (Springfield) or 312-814-3648 (Chicago).
This service will be available 24/7 excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events.