Enjoy the Excitement or Enjoy the Quiet...
The Du Quoin State Fair has its own campground located at the north end of the fairgrounds.
- Over 1,000 hookups with water and electric.
- Du Quoin City Water Dept. Electrical hookup
- Three wire grounded - 30 amps
- Adapters available for a standard receptacle
- 2 bath houses with toilets and showers
- 2 Dump stations
- Unlimited primitive camping
- Covered picnic pavilion with electric and water
- Fishing lake access (license required, bank fishing only)
- Paved roads for biking and walking
2019 Camping Information
2019 Camping Guidelines Only
During the fair enter the campground through Gate 3 off of Route 51. In the off-season, enter through the Main Gate off of Route 51.