Skip to Content
Forms and Publications
Act & Rules
Forms & Publications
Public Posting - Offers
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2019
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2018
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2017
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2016
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2015
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2014
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2013
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2012
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2011
IELRB Annual Report Fiscal Year 2010
These forms are also available through the
Offices of the Educational Labor Relations Board
Unfair Labor Practice Form
- Charges alleging that the conduct of an employer and/or a union constitute conduct proscribed by the Act and can be filed by educational employers, unions, or employees alleging conduct which occurred within six months.
Petitions for Representation Form
- Filed by an employee, a group of employees, or an employee organization; or an employer alleging that one or more labor organizations have presented a claim to be recognized as an exclusive bargaining representative of a majority of the employees in an appropriate unit or that it doubts the majority status of an exclusive representative. Please Note: This form uses legal size paper.
Withdrawal Request Form
- Generic form for requesting withdrawal of a charge. May only be used by the party filing the charge or their designated representative.
Status of Negotiations Notice Form
- Parties engaged in collective bargaining for a collective bargaining agreement, must notify the Board of the status of their negotiations. Please Note: This form uses legal size paper.
Notice of Intent to Strike Form
- Labor Unions are required to file a Notice of Intent to Strike with the IELRB and meet other requirements before they may legally institute a strike.
Mediation Request Form:
- To be used to request a panel of mediators from the IELRB.
Stipulation to Defer Selection of a Mediator:
- Stipulation to defer selection of a mediator (FROM ANY SOURCE*) - *Privately selected individuals or organizations such as the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service or the American Arbitration Association.