Setup Multifactor Authentication
Multifactor Authentication Menu
ILogin has four authentication methods to choose from. At least one is required, but we highly suggest you
choose two or more methods in case one option is not available. After you are successfully enrolled, you see a confirmation.
Set Up Okta Verify
On your iPhone or Android mobile phone:
1. Download and install the Okta Verify app.
2. At the top, select the
+ icon. Select either
Other, and select
Yes, Ready to Scan. A square outline appears in the camera.
3. On the
Set up multifactor authentication menu, select Okta Verify's
4. Select your phone type: either
Next. A QR scan code appears.
On your mobile phone:
5. Position the camera's square over the QR code. Okta adds your email account in the Okta Verify app.
In ILogin, the
Set up multifactor authentication menu page reappears with Okta Verify listed under Enrolled Factors.
Set Up Google Authenticator
1. On your mobile phone, download the Google Authenticator app. Select the
Scan a QR code. A scan rectangle appears.
3. In ILogin, on the
Set up multifactor authentication menu, select Google Authenticator's
Setup button. Follow the steps until a QR code appears.
4. On your phone, scan the QR code. Select
5. In the Enter Code field, enter the six-digit code from the Google Authenticator app and select
Set up multifactor authentication menu page reappears with Google Authenticator listed under Enrolled Factors.