To access the CompFile web portal: https://iwcc.dynamics365portals.us/
CompFile is the IWCC’s electronic filing and case management system. This webpage is your resource to learn how to use CompFile and how it can work for you.
CompFile Instructional Materials
Helpful Reminders: Useful information to avoid missteps –
For support, do not hesitate to contact us.
CompFile web portal: Feedback Option (located on the homepage)
Phone: 312-814-6611 (Chicago)
CompFile is the IWCC's e-filing system for managing workers' compensation cases. The IWCC contracted with Microsoft to implement the CompFile system and kicked off the project in the summer of 2019.
CompFile includes the following features:
- Online accounts for attorneys
- Electronic filing of applications and other litigation documents
- Electronic submission of settlement contracts
- Electronic delivery of notices and decisions
- Secure, online access to case information and documents
Some key benefits of CompFile include reduced usage of paper, real-time access to court filings and documents, immediate verification of successful filing, and electronic service of documents on counsel.