Thank you for registering for the February 24, 2022 En Banc hearings.
Please check in with the receptionist when you arrive and review the guidelines below for attenence guidelines.
GUIDELINES THE EN BANC HEARINGS:
- When registering to attend these hearings, you will need to register for ALL cases you wish to attend.
- Check in with the IPRB attendant prior to entering the hearing space.
- Anyone registering on the day of En Banc will be allowed to enter the hearing upon availablity of seating and assurance that any venue capacity issues have been addressed.
- Everyone in attendance will be required to bring and properly wear a face mask/mouth and nose covering during the hearings . This is to create a safe environment for those individuals who may have underlying health problems.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry into the hearing area. Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 will not be allowed into the hearings in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
- Each speaking area has wipes and hand sanitizer for your use between hearings and speakers.
- Practice social distancing guidelines. Gathering after the completion of the hearings inside the meeting area will be prohibited.
- Please follow the CDC Guidelines for attendance at events and keeping others safe and stay home if you are not feeling well.
For any additional questions, please email PRB.OPERATIONS@ILLINOIS.GOV or call our office at 217-782-7273.