This historic structure was originally constructed in 1894, which makes it the oldest facility on the fairgrounds. It is a spacious two level building with iron framing, brick walls, and segmented arched windows. A large overhead door helps accommodate large item entry. An elevator that has the capacity to hold approximately 4,000 pounds provides access to the second level.
Being the largest building on the fairgrounds, the Exposition Building is known for accommodating a variety of major events.
- 34,800 square feet (MAIN FLOOR)
- 25,774 square feet (MEZZANINE)
- 2,720 square feet (GALLERY)
- Rate Includes 200 Tables, 600 Chairs
- Telecom Capability
- Metal Halide Lighting
- Gallery Area
- Large Overhead Door (11’5 x 13’10 with Drive-in Capability)
- Electric and Water Utilities
- ADA Accessible
- Parking Available
- Ceiling Fan
Facility Rental Usage Rates and Information