2020 Illinois State Fairgrounds Camping
The Illinois State Fairgrounds Campground is open. Reservations are not required nor accepted. Additional information regarding our campground can be found on our non-fair space rental website.
ILLINOIS STATE FAIRGROUNDS CAMPING GUIDELINES
Effective Date: IMMEDIATELY
These guidelines apply to recreational camping in ALL areas of the Illinois State Fairgrounds.
- If campers are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 they should not attempt to stay at the campground.
- Campers assume personal responsibility and should abide by set guidelines.
- All walk-in campers are encouraged to have exact change or a check for the payment of their campsite at the time of their arrival.
- Campers are encouraged to use any self-contained restroom in their own camper for restroom or shower use.
- Showers are available. Bathers should bring their own sandals to avoid direct contact with the floor.
- Campsite capacity cannot exceed 10 people at any point in time.
- Social Distancing measures of 6 feet remain in effect and should be observed at ALL times.
- Anyone over the age of 2 years old must wear a face covering when 6' social distancing cannot be maintained or in an indoor area. Campers will follow all IDPH guidelines regarding PPE and additional best healthy practices.
- Personal sanitization materials should be brought with you. Barriers may be temporarily erected where needed.
- All disinfecting/cleaning procedures will follow guidelines set by CDC.
SAFETY and CLEANSING PRECAUTIONS:
- Campground Office will always have a protective barrier to ensure a contactless transaction.
- All campground staff will wear a face covering when handling a transaction or dealing with the public on any issue.
- Campground hosts will sanitize their hands after every transaction.
- Restrooms and shower houses will be cleaned and checked twice daily.