The 2023 Illinois State Fair runs from August 10th through August 20th. The Fairgrounds are open from 7 a.m. to Midnight for the duration of the Fair. The Fair Administration Office is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the fair.
Prices Subject to change
Daily Admission Rates:
- Children (0-12) FREE
- Adults (13-59) $10 (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Adults (13-59) $5 (All other days)
Seniors (60+) $3
- Daily $5
- Seasonal $40 (Gate 6, Lot 18 infield)
FREE Admission Days:
- Sunday, August 13 (Veterans & immediate families free with proper ID)
- Monday, August 14 (Seniors & Scouts (with proper ID or uniform) FREE)
- Friday, August 18 (First Responders and Healthcare Workers with proper ID)
Discount Admission Booklets:
Admission booklet $45.00 (eleven (11) any day 2023 adult admissions)
Senior Admission booklet $30.00 (ten (10) any day 2023 senior admissions)
This is a listing of services offered such as Bus and Taxi, Lost and Found, Administrative Offices, Accessibility, Restrooms, etc.
This is the place to find Maps and get directions on the Fairgrounds.
The Illinois State Fairgrounds Campground is open. Reservations are not required nor accepted. Additional information regarding our campground can be found on our
non-fair space rental website.
This is a listing of live video cameras throughout the fairgrounds. You can select one of these and virtually be at the Illinois State Fair.
A few photos of events and highlights of the fair.
This page provides a complete schedule for the State Fair.
Download this brochure of events, maps, schedules and more so you can plan your visit.
The Illinois State Fair has several opportunities for qualified individuals