The 2020 Illinois State Fair runs from August 13th through August 23rd. The Fairgrounds are open from 7 a.m. to Midnight for the duration of the Fair. The Fair Administration Office is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Prices Subject to change
DAILY ADMISSION RATES:
- Children (0-12) – FREE
- Adults (13-59) - $10 (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Adults (13-59) - $ 5 (All other days)
- Seniors (60+) - $3
- Daily: $5
- Seasonal (Gate 6, Lot 18 infield): $40
- *purchase inside Emmerson Building, or by phone (217) 782-6661
FREE Admission Days:
- Sunday, August 16 (Veterans & immediate families free with proper ID)
- Monday, August 17 (Seniors FREE)
- Friday, August 21 (1st Responders' with proper ID)
Discount Admission Booklets
One booklet provides eleven (11) any day adult admissions to the 2020 Illinois State Fair. These booklets will available at a later time for $45.00 at the Emmerson Building on the fairgrounds, by phone at 217-782-6661.
This is a listing of services offered such as Bus and Taxi, Lost and Found, Administrative Offices, Accessibility, Restrooms, etc.
This is the place to find Maps and get directions on the Fairgrounds.
Campground now open to all campers. Now accepting campers & reservations. Click the link to learn more about the camping opportunities 365 days a year at the Illinois State Fairgrounds.
This is a listing of live video cameras throughout the fairgrounds. You can select one of these and virtually be at the Illinois State Fair.
A few photos of events and highlights of the fair.
This page provides a complete schedule for the State Fair.
The Illinois State Fair has several opportunities for qualified individuals